Sleek, Modern Condo @ Fifteen Fifteen 15th Street
Ultra-modern, Stanley Saitowitz designed condo built in 2014 is a study in efficiency. South facing exposure ensures natural light and tranquil urban living.
About residence 309:
• 2 bedroom / 2 bath
• Air Conditioned
• Philips Hue lighting
• Engineered Harwood floors throughout
• Open kitchen with Gas cooktop, Bosch and Bertazzoni appliances, Caesarstone counters and cabinetry designed by SOZO Studio
• In home Washer/Dryer
• 1 Parking
• HOA dues of $ includes water, refuse, fire/liability insurance, common area maintenance, professional management and reserves.
About Fifteen Fifteen:
• Designed by Stanley Saitowitz
• Built in 2014 by JS Sullivan
• Fiber Cable
• Bike Storage
• Renowned Roof Terrace
Fifteen Fifteen offers easy access to work and play from San Francisco to across the Bay Area.
• 2 blocks to the 16th Street BART station
• 2 blocks from the 101 and 80 freeways
• Steps to the 12, 14, and 49 MUNI bus stop
• 1 block from the Apple & eBay bus stops
• 5 blocks from the Yahoo bus stop
• 4 blocks from the new Google office at Alabama and 16th Street
Call for Pricing Details.