609 Duncan Street, San Francisco, California 94131(Sold At) $1,936,000
Fantastic Noe Valley townhome that lives and feels like a single-family home. Pull into your own two car garage (no sharing with neighbors), be the only one with access your laundry and storage and maybe best of all – no one above or below you. Welcome to 609 Duncan.
Contemporary details abound in this late twentieth century constructed home – like two master suites, multiple skylights and a logical flow that maximizes space and makes living easy.
The main level offers an open floor plan with spacious living room, dining room, and a stunning updated kitchen which opens directly onto an exclusive garden space. A half bath completes the main level.
The upper level features 2 master bedrooms and a comfortable flex / office space with built-in desk and bookshelves.
Convenient Noe location within minutes to 24th street and multiple Tech / shuttle stops.
• Desirable Noe Valley location
• Pristine house-like Townhome
• Built in 1987
• New carpet, paint and appliances
• 2beds, 2-½ baths
• 2 ‘Master’ bedroom suites
• 2-car tandem pkg w/private interior access
• Flexible office / den space
• Tranquil private yard off kitchen
• Laundry & storage cabinets in garage
• Flexible floorplan works great for guests
• City views
609 Duncan Street, San Francisco, California 94131
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.